Saturday, August 02, 2008

I got a gold card!


Thanks a million to Jen for presenting me with my first ever gold card ;-)
The rules of this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple, really. It is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
As you may have realised by now, I am no good at following rules relating to the passing on of awards or memes, mainly because I live in fear of offending someone by leaving them out. So to avoid running that risk - if you have ever brightened my day by leaving a comment on my blog, consider yourself the proud recipient of a new gold card!


5 comments:

Just Jen said...

you're welcome :D

Lucy said...

Congrats Gill!
You are a great blogger!

Simone said...

Thank you Gill - don't mind if I do.

hehehehehe

Rachael said...

I love it! I want to give this award to some people that are a big encouragement to me. Is there some how of changing the name on the card to personalize it for the specific recipient to say the name of their blog? As you can tell I'm still new at this. Been blogging for just about 1 year and still learning.

Gill said...

Rachael: The lady that passed the award on to me changed the name on it, but I don't know how! I think she may have used photoshop?

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...