Thursday, August 07, 2008

Photo fun

Ness of Drovers Run is offering a wonderful opportunity for those of us who don't have the benefit of fancy photo editing software (or even those who do) to have a photo improved, touched up or tweaked. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth ;-) I immediately took her up on her offer.

This is the photo I sent her:


and this is what she did with it:

Number 1



Number 2


Click here for her explanation of exactly what she did with the photo.
I am thrilled with the results. What do you think?

The offer is still open, so if you have a photo you'd like Ness to "fiddle with", hop on over to Drovers Run for the details.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

It was a cool photo to start with. I like the fiddlings too ;-)

Marsha said...

beautiful girl... before and after!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...