I was tagged by Tamara. She wants me to 'fess up about all my current addictions!
Now... the rules:*Post at least five current addictions (with some details please)*Mention the person who started this game of tag (Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you (in my case, Tamara).*Type your post with the heading "Current addictions"*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.
Okay, so here we go...... I confess, my current addictions are:
* Mamma Mia – the movie. I have been to see it twice already and I can’t wait to see it again. I’m really surprised at some of the bad reviews it has been getting. Yes, it’s cheesy, yes, it’s frivolous.... but it is such a fun movie! We went to see it with my in-laws on Tues night and they loved it just as much as we did. I think the fact that my 70yo father-in-law and my 13yo daughter both thought it was marvelous says a lot about the movie’s appeal. That and the fact that my 18yo daughter now thinks ABBA is the bomb and has stolen my ABBA Gold CD!
* ArteOliva pimiento stuffed olives. This is a very specific addiction, not just any pimiento stuffed olive will do, it has to be ArteOliva! I can’t get enough of them, I am going through a tin every couple of days. And no, I am definitely not preggers! (And no, I am not getting paid for this ad ;-) more’s the pity!)
* Duffy – I am loving Duffy. I had a bit of an Amy Winehouse thing going, but have switched allegiance to Duffy. Warwick Avenue is my current favourite, favourite.
* Blogging – yep I’ve been doing it for nearly (very nearly!) two years and I am still addicted. I think this calls for a trip to re-hab people!!
* Kahlua coffee – (that would be an Irish coffee with Kahlua instead of whiskey, for those not in the loop) I’ve always loved Kahlua coffee, but since my (on the whole very tee-total) daughter has developed a taste for the occasional Kahlua coffee, well I’ve fallen in love all over again. So about once a week either Rox or I will chuck a tub of cream in the shopping trolley and bang goes the diet….again!
Who to tag?? Uuuumm….
I just read this amazing blog post by a mom who recently lost her baby. She gives real, practical examples of what to do/say to someone wh...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....