Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Follow me, follow me!

You might have noticed on my sidebar that there is a little "thingy" saying "Follow this blog" and showing my one, lonely follower (Thanks Angel, you cupcake you!)

If you are a blogspot/Blogger kind of blogger, please, please be my friend and click on "Follow this blog". I'd really appreciate it and then I'll return the favour and follow you too.
(I have tried to follow all the Blogger bloggers on my blogroll, but if I haven't started following you yet, please let me know and I will!) If you haven't already, then add the widget to your sidebar too.
Oh and while you are at it, feel free to join my Facebook network too (nudge, nudge)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend Linda of This and That has given me this award. Thanks Linda! (hop over and have a look at her blog, she has THE most beautiful grandchildren on the planet!)

To translate the award (loosely!) from Portuguese to English, it means:
"This blog invests and believes, the proximity"[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy] How awesome is that??
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?
Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."
As usual, I am not passing this award on to specific bloggers, but if you have made my day by leaving a comment on my blog, please accept the award :-)

6 comments:

Tamara said...

How funny - I had just added you to my "blogs i follow" list when I came over here. Slowly working my way down my blogroll to include all my favourites.

Fifi said...

Hehehe.... I'm officially one of your stalkers now!!!

Lucy said...

congrats on the well deserved award!
I'm a follower!

angel said...

congratyoomalayshuns!!!
i love bloggerwards... why don't you hand it out?

Simone said...

hehehehe
I have this award waiting for you on my blog but i have not gotten round to really passing it one properly.

You will see you name on my awards page.

Carlos said...

Good Job! :)

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...