Friday, September 12, 2008
1. I enjoy _chocolate_.
2. _How on earth to finance my retirement_ is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew _it wasn't going to work out, so why did you do it? That's what I want to know!
4. Take _life by the balls_, add a little _humour_ and you end up with _a life worth living_.
5. Life has gifted me with _the most wonderful husband and daughters and a couple of really cute pets too. I'm a lucky one!
6. _Going to a good movie_ is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _finishing Captain Corelli's Mandolin_, tomorrow my plans include _shopping____ and Sunday, I want to _relax and enjoy it!
I am busy ruminating on an updated bucket list - it's a lot more difficult than one would think! The last time I created a bucket...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....