Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Friday Fill-ins

1. I enjoy _chocolate_.

2. _How on earth to finance my retirement_ is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew _it wasn't going to work out, so why did you do it? That's what I want to know!

4. Take _life by the balls_, add a little _humour_ and you end up with _a life worth living_.

5. Life has gifted me with _the most wonderful husband and daughters and a couple of really cute pets too. I'm a lucky one!

6. _Going to a good movie_ is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _finishing Captain Corelli's Mandolin_, tomorrow my plans include _shopping____ and Sunday, I want to _relax and enjoy it!

12 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm with you on number 2... Very scary thought, what with the way prices keep rising.

And hmm, I wonder what movie you might be referring to in number 6?? ;-)

Shannon H. said...

I love chocolate! Number 2 is very true.

Andi said...

I love #4. I wish I had said that!

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Great answers! I especially liked #1 & #4. Have a great weekend!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I'm all about chocolate, too. This is my first time here; I'm enjoying your posts.

Nemo - Daily-dabble.com said...

Hi again, I'm having a look around your blog since it's my first time here - second comment! I think I'll have to bookmark it ;)

Number 1 sounds like my sister :p
Oh yes, number 2 is a scary thought!
Number 4 made me laugh!! :D

Sounds like you're going to have a great weekend!

Janet said...

lol love your answer to #4 :-) Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!

Lucy said...

good answers gill! I've been wanting to read that book! how is it?

Linda said...

Do you know I did this meme last night and forgot about it this morning. Gill, besides wondering about retirement, start wondering about remembering!!!

Oh well, stop by when you get a chance. I have an award for you.

Have a great weekend.

alisonwonderland said...

i enjoy chocolate too! :)

have a nice weekend.

my fill-ins are here.

Rachael said...

Great answers! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :) I've been looking around your blogh and its given me some inspiration (for blogging) as that's one thing I seem to have lost over the summer. I'll be back. Am going to bookmark this site :)

Fifi said...

Gill, I'd love to meet you oneday!!! You make me laugh!

Do hope your babies(pets) are getting better!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...