Friday, September 19, 2008
1. There is no need to try to be anyone except who I truly am, why do I have to keep on reminding myself of that?
2. Where in the heck did the week go?
3. Not a lot is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for this weekend are good!
5. Take it or leave it is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are something I strive for, but never really manage to achieve, unfortunately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with my book, tomorrow my plans include trawling the mall with my girls and Sunday, I want to do some serious Spring Cleaning!
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....