Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Handwriting meme

I got tagged by Sanni for this meme.

The deal is:
1.) Grab a piece of paper and a pen
2.) Write a pangram* in your language. Sign your paper with your first name or your nickname (not your signature!!!). You can also include your blog URl if you want to.
3.) Take a picture.
4.) Post it on your blog! Leave a comment here (or a trackback) once you have posted.
5.) Link back and tag - don’t be shy!

I don't know about you guys, but since I started spending most of my life "writing" with a computer keyboard, my handwriting has gone to the dogs!
So I am actually embarrassed to share this!



*A pangram, also known as a holalphabetic sentence, is a sentence that contains all letters of the alphabet at least once. “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” is a common example in English. There are pangrams in all languages - for a little inspiration have a look *here*. Feel free to use one of these common examples or come up with something of your own.

I'd like to tag:

5 comments:

Sanni said...

Cuuuuuute! I ♥ it!
Thanks for playing along, Gill!

The "Movie MEME" I stole here is finally posted. It was way harder than I thought :-)

angel said...

nice idea!
i humbly accept your tag.

Simone said...

Oh my.
Not an easy one..... will let you know when I have done it.

Linda said...

Oh wow! this could be difficult. Thanks for the link where we can cheat. I'll put this up later tonight.

Lucy said...

ooh so cute Gill!
thanks for tagging me
glad you defined pangram !!
I will try to do this soon.
hope you are loving your time in the
mountains!

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...