Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Interview with Paula

**As Paula was kind enough to do this interview for me, I am keeping this post on top for a couple of days, for newer posts please scroll down**

You might remember that, quite some time ago, I got the wonderful idea of doing interviews with my kids, from Marsha who blogs at Just Some Thoughts. I did an interview with Rox, and one with Impi and today it is my youngest daughter Paula's turn:


1. What is your full name and age?
Paula Hope Richardson and I’m 13 years old

2. List a few things that make you happy:
Being with friends and family, reading, taking photos and cleaning my room.

3. Are you proud to be South African and do you like living in South Africa?
ABSOULTELY!!!!!!!! Our country is going through a hard time, but I wouldn’t live any where else.

4. How do you feel about being the “baby” in our family?
It sucks that I missed meeting and getting to know Craig (my uncle), Aunty Pam (my great aunt) and Gan-gan (my great gran) and I don’t remember stuff you guys and Rox talk about, but I do get spoilt and I like Rox driving me around.

5. Tell me about some of the things that you find difficult to deal with as a teenager:
Parents! hahahaha just jokes : D !!

Boys are always soooooo rude, unpredictable and just plain irritating, adults immediately think all teenagers are up to no good and everyday you are forced to make so many choices that can affect your future.

6. What do you hope to achieve as an adult one day?
I want to get a degree in journalism/photography or drama, have a stable job, have enough money to support my family and I would like to have been all over Europe, the USA and Prince Edward Island.

7. Tell me something about yourself that most people don’t know:
I might act like a clown but I am actually very sensitive

8. Name one of your role models and tell me why this person is a good role model:
I don’t actually have one because I want to be unique.


9. What do you feel about marriage? Can you see yourself getting married one day?
I think marriage is wonderful, I can definitely see me falling in love, getting married and living on a farm with my hubby and 2 children

10. If you could be anywhere else in the world right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?
In Italy, on a gondola with you mommy, eating pasta :D love you mommy, mwa mwa


8 comments:

The Jackson Files said...

That is a very sweet interview.

I only hope tidying his room makes my child happy too one day!

Oh, and I totally get the Amanda Seyfried thing.

Jeanne said...

Great interview - she sounds like such a together 13 year old! And I do love that first pic...

angel said...

this was very cool! i should interview damien some time...

Linda said...

This shows are the same all over the world, experiencing the same concerns. There is one exception...I don't know any teenager who actually enjoys cleaning their room.

You have a very bright daughter!!!

Tamara said...

Wow... she LIKES todying her room? Please tell me how you got that right so I can try it on my kids one day! You have two very awesome daughters, Gill.

Wenchy said...

I really loved this.

Chris M said...

This is a really great idea. I missed the other interviews, so I skipped back in posts and had a read. It's lovely actually knowing who is blogging, who they love and what they do!

Nice one :)

Trish said...

Paula must make your heart soar with love and pride - she's awesome.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...