Thursday, September 25, 2008

Off to the mountains!

Just wanted to let you know that we are heading off to the 'berg for a week. I absolutely can't wait! Getting work sorted, the house sorted, the pets sorted, shopping lists, packing done etc etc has been a major undertaking, but it is SO going to be worth it when I am sitting gazing at the mountain views with a G&T to keep me company!

I'll be back in a week or so and you can bet I will be blog hopping madly to catch up with all your doings :-)

8 comments:

angel said...

wonderful, we're off to the game farm at the end of the holidays for a weekend!

Simone said...

I love the Drakensberg.

allie said...

Enjoy!

Sanni said...

Have fun, fun, fun - and bring home lots of photos... pretty pleeeeease :-)

Simply-Mel said...

We will miss you! And I shall wish we were there.....

Rethabile said...

You're gonna be next to my heart. Tread with care, and have a good time.

Jeanne said...

Lucky you, have a fantastic time and look forward to your return!

supermom said...

Oh enjoy!!!!!! So jealous :)

I am busy ruminating on an updated bucket list - it's a lot more difficult than one would think!  The last time I created a bucket...