Saturday, October 25, 2008

3 about me...


I received this meme as an email but thought I'd post it here instead:


Three jobs I have had:
  1. political campaign secretary
  2. bank clerk
  3. bookkeeper

Three places I have lived:

  1. Greytown
  2. Underberg
  3. Shelly Beach

Three shows that I watch:

  1. Army wives
  2. Survivor
  3. Grey's anatomy (can't wait for it to come back...)

Three places I have been:

  1. England
  2. Paris
  3. Scotland

Three of my favourite foods:

  1. Italian
  2. Seafood
  3. Chinese

Three places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Sun City
  2. Europe
  3. Cape Town

Three things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. The end of the school year (6 weeks to go.....)
  2. Closing the office for the Christmas break (no work for 2 weeks, yay!)
  3. Doing things together as a family over Christmas

10 comments:

Lucy said...

nice meme gill! do u work in a school?
I can't believe I didn't know that.
what do u teach? somehow, it makes sense, I can see you being a wonderful teacher!

Simone said...

I can 't wait to visit Paris myself.

Political Campaign Secretary - Interesting!

The Jackson Files said...

Political Campaign secretary. That IS interesting. I can't wait for the Christmas break either.

Tammy said...

I had to pop over and say hi. It has been too long. I'm glad I popped in at a meme. :) HI!

Canary said...

Long since you dropped by my blog :)
And I'd rather be in those 3 places too!

Addie said...

Gonna give this one a try ... anything to get away from my studies for a while!!!

Political Campaign secretary??? I am curious about the political party more then the job!

Ant said...

You didn't perhaps know Mike Gird in Shelly beach did you?

Gill said...

Hi Ant, yes I know Mike. My husband used to go mountain biking with him all the time, until Mike left for Oz. How do you know him?

Gill said...

Addie in those days it was the PFP - we're talking before 1994!

Ordinarylife said...

Interesting. I love Scotland.
PS. I see you have my blog in your reader - THANK YOU! However my blog address has changed. It is now http://pamiejane.wordpress.com.

Pamela

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...