1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you either positively or negatively
2. link back to the person who tagged you : Thanks Lucy
3. link back to this parent post: (the parent post link has, unfortunately, been lost along the way….)
4.tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them!
Lucy and I seem to be 2 peas in a pod, I could copy her response to this tag, word for word, and it would all be true – but I’m going to try to be a little more original than that and post my own response!
1. Blogging has given me an outlet for all those thoughts, ideas and rants that mill around inside my head. Sometimes when something has really got me uptight and rattled I can let it all out in a blog post and feel an enormous sense of relief, other times it feels good simply to share something, but either way, it’s nice to have a place to record what’s happening in my life, the good, the bad and the ugly.
2. I have met some really, really nice people through blogging. This came as such a pleasant surprise as I didn’t get into blogging for the purpose of meeting people – it has been a wonderful, unexpected by-product of the process.
3. Blogging has given me a sense of accomplishment. I am inordinately proud of my little blog. I still get quite a thrill when I look at it and think “Wow, I created that and I did it all by myself” (with some help from angels like Sanni of course!)
4. Blogging gives me “Me Time”. It’s something I do just for me, and it gives me a break from all the other responsibilities that crowd my life. The family knows better than to bug me when I am blogging!
5. On the negative side, blogging gives me an excuse to sit on my fat rump in front of the computer. I SO don’t need another excuse to just park off! When I should be doing a myriad of other things, such as exercising, tidying cupboards, gardening…… I can be found blogging – which probably accounts for the cartload of weight I have gained this year!
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you are keen to do this one please leave me a comment!
I've been knocked flat by a cold this week. Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself! In fact, it...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....