Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm nosey

I come from a family in which noses are a "big thing" - literally! Many of us are blessed (cursed more like it!) with what has become known as "The Tucker nose", thanks to one of our Tucker ancestors who had incredibly strong genes and an unfortunately protuding nose! Thanks to those self-same genes, I am one of the "blessed". Tucker noses are long, pointy affairs - some like to think they are aristocratic, I think they are plain ugly. At the birth of both of my daughters, one of the first things I looked for was the "Tucker nose", but thanks to their Dad's equally strong genes, neither of them are going to have to walk through life preceeded by the nose.






What Your Nose Says About You



It's likely that you'll be lucky with money, though this luck may come later in life.



You tend to be stubborn. You don't take other people's opinions seriously.



You are helpful and giving. You like cooperating, and you're always willing to lend a hand.



You are a realist. You aren't much of an optimist or a pessimist.

1 comment:

Simone said...

Interesting - I a flat nose

This what Blogthings said

You are detail oriented and attentive. You are a perfectionist.

You are impulsive and tend to follow your heart.

You are helpful and giving. You like cooperating, and you're always willing to lend a hand.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...