Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Personal Needs Analysis tag

I was tagged for this meme by Tamara. It's a really fun one! If I've mentioned you, you are tagged! (BTW I chose the least offensive alternatives here LOL)

Simone needs: to understand that she has great ideas, she just needs to work on

Caz needs: to draw on the best of both worlds

Mel needs: to handle the sales end while some one else runs the company

Lucy needs: a haircut (considering Lucy is a hairstylist I find that hard to believe...)

Linda needs: a new best friend

(If I've tagged you, all you need to do is Google the name of the 5 bloggers you are tagging with the word "needs" attached and see what comes up)

9 comments:

Simone said...

Interesting - is that what google said?

Tamara said...

Yay! Well played, Gill. Yup, Google can be quite offensive sometimes.

Simply-Mel said...

Ah hah! I knew it all along!!

Linda said...

Hmmmm! I'm always open to new best friends.

Lucy said...

haha!! I just got another one Gill!
cute meme, I will play soon! :)

Caz said...

aah i have NO idea what that means! :) But sure, why not!?

Rox said...

Hehehe, this was one of the best tags of the year I reckon - lots of fun.

po said...

Hiya, cool to see this tag makeing the rounds :) amazing what google knows, huh?

angel said...

lol, those are cool!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...