Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-ins

1. My blueprint for success includes routine – I’m like a baby, if I am to succeed I NEED routine.
2. Dark chocolate was the last candy I ate.

3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Estee Lauder, love the stuff, but can no longer afford it (sob, sob).

4. Blogging can be good therapy.

5. I'd like to tell you about all sorts of things that go on in my daughters' lives, but I have to hold myself back for fear of upsetting them - it's very frustrating you know!!

6. Loyalty is my strongest characteristic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a show that my friend’s daughter is in, tomorrow my plans include watching the rugby (SA vs Wales) yay! and Sunday, I want to tidy my bookcase (exciting eh!)

11 comments:

Tamara said...

There's rugby this weekend? bugger... there go my plans ;-)

Tamara said...

There's rugby this weekend? bugger... there go my plans ;-)

allie said...

Hmm I know what you mean about your daughters' lives: I could do some interesting posts about my family's lives too but for the same reason as you, I don't.

Frustrating.

Simply-Mel said...

I love these posts Gill - a little look-see into your everyday!

Lisa said...

I agree with your #4! Have a wonderful Friday!

Shannon H. said...

I agree...blogging can be good therapy. Have a great weekend.

Jack said...

I have to agree with your #1... Routine is a good thing! #2 is right on!

Happy weekend :)

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I agree heartily w/ #4!
Loyalty's big in my world. :)
Hey, my bookcase needs some serious attention! We just threw the books in there when we moved in over a year ago & they haven't been touched since! (Except to be read.)
Have a great weekend!

Lucy said...

Hi Gill, nice fill in
#5!! my kids are the same way!
I would have GREAT blogging material, if I didn't have to worry about the upset!! haha

Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills said...

i'm so grateful that my boyfriend doesn't watch rugby. i hate it, and saturdays are our only time together, so i'm glad it's not consumed by rugby fever!!

Jeanne said...

Agree on Estee Lauder - it's the best. Very grateful that it's more affordable here in the UK...

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...