Friday, November 07, 2008
1. My blueprint for success includes routine – I’m like a baby, if I am to succeed I NEED routine.
2. Dark chocolate was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Estee Lauder, love the stuff, but can no longer afford it (sob, sob).
4. Blogging can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about all sorts of things that go on in my daughters' lives, but I have to hold myself back for fear of upsetting them - it's very frustrating you know!!
6. Loyalty is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a show that my friend’s daughter is in, tomorrow my plans include watching the rugby (SA vs Wales) yay! and Sunday, I want to tidy my bookcase (exciting eh!)
I've been knocked flat by a cold this week. Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself! In fact, it...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....