Friday, November 14, 2008
1. Please feel free to leave a comment.
2. When I bake, if I'm using vanilla I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is cannelloni.
4. Chocolate is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my husband, he accepts me for who I am.
6. Judgemental Christians always make me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling, tomorrow my plans include a little shopping, a lot of reading and some rugby watching too and Sunday, I want to tidy my linen cupboard!
For more Friday Fill-in participants, click on the button above.
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....