Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-ins
1. The last band I saw live was Watershed.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving Christmas is the food!!
3. My Christmas shopping is slowly, but surely, getting off the ground.
4. Thoughts of work-related issues fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear the cute kind of clothes that my big butt looks stupid in.
6. Bagpipes have their place, but I'm not overly crazy about them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Paula's Grade 7 farewell (sob, sob, my baby is going to High school!), tomorrow my plans include the usual Saturday stuff - shopping, reading, rugby.... and Sunday, I want to relax, have fun!

10 comments:

Paula said...

Good luck to your baby going to high school

Tamara said...

Urgh... bagpipes!

They should only ever be allowed on New Year's to play Auld Lang Syne.

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Cops Wife said...

Happy Friday!

Amber said...

OMgosh...High School! What a huge step, I'd send you a box of kleenex if I thought it might help :o)
Great list, Happy Friday!

Jack said...

Congratulations to your Paula on her graduation! Does this mean it's summer break for the kids?

Have a great weekend Gill :)

CC said...

High school !! Our babies grow so fast. Have a great week-end and a lovely week.

Lisa said...

I'm with you - its all about the FOOD! LOL

JO said...

Never bring home your work!

Here's my answers!

Enjoy your weekend!

angel said...

congrats on paula going to high school!

I am busy ruminating on an updated bucket list - it's a lot more difficult than one would think!  The last time I created a bucket...