I was tagged by Angel..... for the Real Mom meme:
Copy this list to your blog- leaving all links intact- and add in who tagged you.
Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list, linking it to a post you wrote about being a real mom, obviously.
Then tag as many moms as you can and go out and meme-ify the blogosphere! (Or don't, it's entirely up to you...)
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop
3. Real moms brag about their kids
4. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth
5. Real moms juggle
6. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
7. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
8. Real moms have kids with potty mouths
9. Real moms know that real life is not like TV sitcoms
10. Real moms aren't afraid to dish the dirt on motherhood
And I am going to tag the following moms:
My Name is Mommy
The Jackson Files
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....