Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Real Mom Meme

I was tagged by Angel..... for the Real Mom meme:

Copy this list to your blog- leaving all links intact- and add in who tagged you.

Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list, linking it to a post you wrote about being a real mom, obviously.

Then tag as many moms as you can and go out and meme-ify the blogosphere! (Or don't, it's entirely up to you...)

1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop
3. Real moms brag about their kids
4. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth
5. Real moms juggle
6. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
7. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
8. Real moms have kids with potty mouths
9. Real moms know that real life is not like TV sitcoms
10. Real moms aren't afraid to dish the dirt on motherhood

And I am going to tag the following moms:
Addie
Wenchy
Lucy
Trish
Regina
My Name is Mommy
The Jackson Files

4 comments:

Lucy said...

oooh I love this game! games like this make me long for more computer time.
I can't wait to read all those MoM stories, and I hope to get to play along.
thanks for thinking of me Gill.
xo

Tamara said...

I'm not a mom, but I love this meme ;-)

Regina said...

What a great meme! This is one of the best I have seen. I love reading about what other moms deal with!

angel said...

love your addition to the list, that was an awesome post!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...