Friday, January 30, 2009

Photo tags

One of my very favourite bloggers, Clive from "In the Now" tagged me recently and finally I am getting around to doing it. (I am so, so very busy at work and blogging is waaay down on my list of priorities right now)

The tag works like this: 1. navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder. 2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture 3. tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it.


So here is my pic:



That's my Rox girl, in the Southern Drakensberg, when we spent a weekend there in June last year. I love the southern berg, but the timeshare resort we stayed in that particular weekend was not very nice at all, so the weekend was a bit of a disappointment - but the company made up for it.
I am not going to tag anyone as everyone I would have tagged has done the meme already (that's what happens when you procrastinate!) but if you'd like to do it, please feel free, and drop me a comment so that I can pop by to see your photo.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

simply gorgeous!

Linda said...

Beautiful scenery!

Sanni said...

"Hi Rox!" *waves furiously*

Now that the net's back I guess I'll steal this MEME :-)

How are you and yours besides being busy?

Lynda said...

Great photo & story behind it - I simply love the 'berg, it is one of my favourite South African places :)
Lynda, Kilimanjaro, East Africa

angel said...

stunning picture! i did the "4th-folder-4th-picture" thing a while ago and got to a picture of damien on his 4th birthday!

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...