Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A bit of fun....

Thanks Allie for tagging me, I need something light and "fluffy" today and here it is:

Rules: Copy the questions and exchange your answers for mine. Only ONE WORD answers allowed, ok? Then you tag another 5 people - don't forget to tell them!

Here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? away
3. Your hair? mousey
4. Your mother? deceased
5. Your father? busy
6. Your favorite? love
7. Your dream last night? dunno
8. Your favorite drink? Hunters
9. Your dream/goal? peace
10. What room you are in? office
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? lots
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
14. Where were you last night? home
15. Something that you are not? ambitious
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. Wish list item? furniture
18. Where you grew up? Greytown
19. Last thing you did? work
20. What are you wearing? clothes
21. Your TV? there
22. Your pets? lovely
23. Friends? nice
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? irritable
26. Missing some one? hubby
27. Car? Toyota
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Your favorite store? woollies
30. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Wednesday
35. One place that I go to over and over? mall
36. One person who texts me regularly? Rox
38. My favorite place to eat? Italian
39. My favorite food? prawns
40. What did you do today? worked!

Ok I am tagging:
Rox
Mel
Marsha
Sanni
Simone

6 comments:

Simone said...

mmmm Okay I will bite - will let you when I am done

Marsha said...

Hey Gill, I actually did this one back in December. It was a fun one to do.

The Jackson Files said...

I bet your hair isn't really mousey! I love this, btw.

The Jackson Files said...

I love this POST/MEME is what I meant...

Lucy said...

it seems difficult to give a one word answer but you cleverly pulled it off!
Mousey??? NO!
I love blue too Gill!
hope u are doing well today and feeling less irritable.
xox

angel said...

1. Where is your cell phone? behind
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? auburn
4. Your mother? sad
5. Your father? stressed
6. Your favorite? dragons
7. Your dream last night? nothing
8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. What room you are in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? cupcakes
12. Your fear? loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? home
15. Something that you are not? chicken
16. Muffins? strawberry
17. Wish list item? tattoo
18. Where you grew up? pretoria
19. Last thing you did? email
20. What are you wearing? sarong
21. Your TV? movie
22. Your pets? precious
23. Friends? bountiful
24. Your life? strained
25. Your mood? bland
26. Missing some one? glugs
27. Car? corsa
28. Something you're not wearing? bra
29. Your favorite store? many
30. Your favorite color? purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? wednesday
35. One place that I go to over and over? work
36. One person who texts me regularly? mom
38. My favorite place to eat? browns
39. My favorite food? sushi
40. What did you do today? movies

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...