Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Friday Fill-ins

1. Give me chocolate and I'll eat it!!

2. Whenever I try to think of something decent to post, my mind goes blank.

3. I wish I could eat whatever I want to without gaining an ounce...

4. Chinese supper at "Just So Chinese" was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you need to be very brave.

6. Other than this one, Simply Mel (I think?!) is the last blog I commented on

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pizza (I know it's all about food today and yes I am supposed to be on diet....!), tomorrow my plans include considering how very large my waist line is and Sunday, I want to plan to diet on Monday!

Want to join in? Click on the Friday Fill-ins button above

14 comments:

milet said...

oh your number three is also my wish!

thanks for the visit.

planettreasures said...

I can relate to #3, but also to #1!
And so of course to #7 except we always have pizza on saturday night (home made by my husband)

The Liebers said...

I agree on #2. My kids do things all the time and I say "OH! I have to blog that!" and then when I sit down, I can't remember anything they did.

The Jackson Files said...

I compose all these deep and profound posts in my head and then I can't remember them when I actually have to write them! Which is why my posts are very often lame.

Luckily I always have a little cutie mcsweetie Jackson photo to fall back on.

Kitty Cat said...

I'm pregnant!!!!!

Bellezza said...

I'm crazy about Chinese, too. Hmmm, a diet of chocolate and Chinese food...I think we'd definitely be gaining weight! It's nice to meet you.

Paula said...

You have simply got to taste a Hershey Kiss!!!!

Stargirl said...

Ahhh, I agree so much with #3. My TWIN SISTER has that ability, but I do not. How is that fair? Our genes like her better, lol. :-) Thanks for stopping by! :-)

bundleocontradictions said...

I am so with you on #3!
Happy weekend, & if you don't treat yourself, you may end up binging later. Take it from someone who knows. :)

Lucy said...

pizza and chocolate mmmmm no wonder I like u!
xo

Janet said...

My waist line has never been so big, but that still doesn't help me to eat properly...altho I AM trying!

Simone said...

hehehhee - good one

Wenchy said...

I wish I could eat whatever I want to without gaining an ounce...


also me. :(

Linda said...

Enjoyed reading your fillins. Now I need to get a bowl of cereal because your post made me hungry.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...