Friday, May 22, 2009

Along came Chloe

Rox had her hair coloured today. She's trying to grow it and it's at that awful inbetween stage - it's driving her nuts! It was definitely time for a bit of colour to pep it up and make her feel better about herself. So she spent this afternoon at the hairdressing salon, having her hair done and her ego boosted. Once it was all done and she was feeling nice and pretty again, she wanted me to take a couple of photos, so that she could update her profile pic on facebook.

Sounds simple enough no? But then along came Chloe!












Chloe is definitely a bit of an attention seeker... Remember this one!

6 comments:

natalian said...

Hi Gill! Thanks for popping in at my blog. I must say there is nothing better than a visit to the salon to pep up any girl! I am definately due!

Fifi said...

What a sweet post!
Tell Rox that her hair looks stunning. She must persevere through the in between stage ... it will be worth it!

allie said...

What a lovely girl she is.
Your hound is not able to steal her thunder at all!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hi Gill thanks for popping into my blog now & then nice to know you. I love your photos !! I am looking forward to going but so much to do !! Still not complaining.

Tamara said...

Hehehe... looks like Chloe approves of the great colour job!

Jeanne said...

Great (if unplanned!) photos - so natural :) And Rox is as lovely in real life as she appears on these photos!

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...