Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom interview

I first saw this on Angel's blog and it being Mother's Day today, I thought it would be a good day to post my daughters' responses to the questionnaire.

So here is Roxy's take on it:
1. What is something mom always says to you? “Roxy, have you studied?”

2. What makes mom happy? Eating chocolate and reading a book on her bed.

3. What makes mom sad? When we disobey her or go behind her back.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By being her normal self – she has a good sense of humour.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Play with her imaginary friend and her donkey teddy called Neddy.

6. How old is your mom? 41 years old

7. How tall is your mom? 1.57cm

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Greys anatomy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Got no idea coz I’m not there – but prob read or faf on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? The guiness world record for reading. Or maybe even her blog.

11. What is your mom really good at? Blogging, reading, eating chocolate, making us feel bad, and not being sympathetic!!! Good grief Rox, I sound like an ogre!!

12. What is your mom not very good at? She is not good at sympathy when we are ill.

13. What does your mom do for her job? She is a bookkeeper.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? PASTA and chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mom? The fact that she is my mom – there is nothing she needs to do to make me proud of her!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? PO the red teletubbie. Bwahahaha!!

17. What do you and your mom do together? Shop, talk, go for coffee or lunch and pretty much everything else (we enjoy doing things together)

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both are stubborn and we both have the same shaped bodies.

19. How are you and your mom different? I am out going and my mom is a person who is shy.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? The amount of time she spends with me and how she goes out of her way to make me happy.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The berg.

And here is Paula's version:

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Maybe" .... a.k.a NO!

2. What makes mom happy? Reading and eating chocolate

3. What makes mom sad? Abused animals

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she does imitations of people, sings and when we both think we are so hilarious eg.When she did the imitation of Pepsi's asthma attack

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Read

6. How old is your mom? 41

7. How tall is your mom? 1.58

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Greys Anatomy, Private Practice and Survivor

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Housework and stuff on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Running through the shopping centre naked Edited by The Mom to explain!! I always threaten that if some particular thing happens I will run naked through the shopping centre - as yet I haven't actually had to do it! Thankfully.

11. What is your mom really good at? Planning and sorting out problems

12. What is your mom not very good at? Being kind when you're sick in the middle of the night, don’t try and deny it mom!! Won't try to deny it Paulz, I suck at being woken up at night!

13. What does your mom do for her job? Book keeping

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Prawns at the Ocean Basket

15. What makes you proud of your mom? She's clever and she has a good sense of humor

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? The grinch!!! Haha maybe the new dexter= Dextalina

17. What do you and your mom do together? Read and laugh at our own jokes (You forgot singing Paulz, c'mon our karaoke in front of You tube is legendary!!)

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our sense of humor, we like doing the same sorta stuff, we have a good eye for cute guys, we think that we are always right, we stress A LOT, we can’t do with out sleep, mood swings and we are both sensitive.

19. How are you and your mom different? We don’t look alike and have a few different opinions on some stuff

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me, cuddles me and puts up with my mood swings

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The berg, sun city and out for dinner




6 comments:

Fifi said...

Aww Gill your girls adore you! I can hear that they are very close to you! Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day!

allie said...

Ah daughter!
What would we do wifout zem?!

allie said...

That should have read: "daughterS" -
and it sounds as thoug you have a fantastic relationship with both of them

Lucy said...

Well I would now know what to get you for your birthday... a book or chocolate! such great loving answers! sorry I haven't been round in a while! hope u had a great moms day!

Wenchy said...

"The guiness world record for reading."

I loved that!!!!

Andrea said...

What a stunning idea, think I made need to "steal" it and try it out on my two....little bit afraid of the answers though lol.

Sounds like we have a lot in common, reading, chocolate, prawns and pasta - in fact we may have been separated at birth :-)

xxx
A

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...