Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wow!

It doesn't happen very often, but every now and again I have a "Wow!" moment and I just had one that I want to share with you.

I don't like to brag about my girls. I think they are blooming marvellous, I think I have the most amazing daughters on this earth, but I am very aware that every mom feels that way about her offspring. But I do admit that I have been blessed with two very special young ladies to share my life. They inspire and amaze me every single day.

Today Rox inspired me in a very special way with one of her blog posts and gave me a wonderful "Wow!" moment - pop along to her blog and have a look.

1 comment:

Rambler said...

Oh cool... Love wow moments. Going to check it out now...

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...