Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bye-byeeeeee

Paula is packing!!

We are leaving in less than 24 hours, so life Chez Richardson is pretty hectic right now!

We're all really excited, nervous and hyped-up. Rushing around like Duracell Bunnies :-)

I hope to post at least a couple of times while I'm away, but we'll have to see how that works out.
In the meantime, keep well, keep blogging and think of me strutting around Europe LOL!


Oh and if you want to follow along, I will be updating my Twitter daily - look down there on the left :-)

5 comments:

allie said...

SO exciting Gill!
Have a safe and happy trip and we look forward to your posts about it when you get back.

Byeeee!

natalian said...

Have an amazing time - take lots of photo's!!! Safe journey!

Andrea said...

Have fun, I am sure you are going to have an AWESOME time and the weather is absolutely perfect here at the moment.
xxx
A

Fifi said...

You lucky girl ........I'm turning green as I write! ENJOY!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Have the greatest time & enjoy.
Looking forward to pics.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...