Sunday, August 02, 2009

What's on my iPod?

I've got to confess that I don't have an iPod, I just can't stand the feeling of having something in my ears. But if I did have an iPod, this is what would be on it:

You get what you give – New Radicals

Stumblin in – Smokie

Save a Prayer – Duran, Duran

Sometimes - Erasure

I touch myself – The Divinyls

Up Up and Away – The Fifth Dimension

Future Love Paradise - Seal

Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell

Fantasy – Earth, Wind and Fire

Time to say Good-bye - Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman

Africa – Toto

How Deep is your love – The Bee Gees

I Will Love You More Than That – Backstreet boys

Life is a roller coaster - Ronan Keating

Goodbye Heartbreak – Lighthouse family

Whose sorry now – Barbara Streisand & Barry Gibb

If Ever you’re in my arms again – Peabo Bryson

The way you make me feel – Steps

Soledad – Westlife

I belong to you - Eros Ramazzotti & Anastacia

Summer Nights – Grease

Patience – Take That

Shout – Tears for fears

Only You – Michael Crawford and Frances Rufelle

I Feel Fine – The Beatles

Take a Bow - Madonna

Wild World – Cat Stevens

Up Where we belong – Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes

Sunday Bloody Sunday – U2

Love is a losing game – Amy Winehouse

The Logical Song – Supertramp

Two out of Three Ain’t Bad – Meatloaf

Pure and Simple – Hearsay

What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong

If Everyone Cared - Nickelback

Penny Lane – The Beatles

Love is All Around – Wet, Wet, Wet

They Say it’s going to Rain – Hazell Dean

No Air – Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown

Colourblind – Darius Danesh

Only Hope – Mandy Moore

Baker Street – Gerry Rafferty

Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park

Falling – Julee Cruise

Shine on Me – Watershed

You are the First, My Last, My Everything – Barry White

Gotta Get a Message to You – The Bee Gees

Make it With You – Bread

I’m not A Girl, Not yet a Woman – Britney Spears

Any Dream Will Do – Jason Donovan

Rainy Days and Mondays – The Carpenters

Vincent - Don McLean

Unfrozen – Danny K

Hunting High and Low – A-ha

Don’t Speak – No Doubt

4 comments:

Simply-Mel said...

How long did it take you to compile this list?

Geez, I love music but I always have to ask my teen friends (the teens of my friends!) to download their stuff for me cos I seldom know the names and/or artists. I dont have particularly refined tastes - pop / rock is fine by me!

Kirsty said...

I do have an IPOD! And - I do have some of the songs from your list on my IPOD.... and a shed load of others!

angel said...

I don't have one either. Thats not a bad selection...

Joanne said...

Love this post. I have the tiny earphones that hook over your ears (Philips) about R 150. My kids thought they were crap but now i can never find them......

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...