Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Happy!

It's my blog's birthday today. 3 years ago I sat down to write my first blog post - I can't believe it's been so long!!

As you may have noticed..... my blog is going through a bit of a slump at the moment. I have considered shutting it down altogether (shock, horror!) but I'm not going to do that just yet. I am sure eventually I will get my bloggy mojo back, but until then, I will be popping in sporadically as I have been for the last couple of months.

It's also my Dad's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Dad! One year to go to the big 60!

It's also exactly 14 years since Grant and I wrote off my Dad's Mercedes, but we won't dwell on that.....

7 comments:

Gillian said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Gill!!!! Congratulations.

Andrea said...

Happy Happy Blog and don't even think about shutting it down, you will leave some of us feeling very bereft!
xxx
a

allie said...

Its always good to hear from you, Gill.
Ride out the slump - the upside of this is that your life is normal (see previous post) read peaceful!
Thats a good thing, no?

Happy blog-birthday = 3 years is quite a score!

The Nocturnal said...

Happy anniversary to you!!

supermom said...

Happy 3rd blogging birthday

angel said...

Sorry I missed it- but happy blogoversary to you!

Jeanne said...

Happy 3rd blogaversary! I know how you feel - I've been a blogging slump since we moved house... Have to get it together now that the weather is cooler and I have no excuses!!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...