Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Nothing to say

So I haven't been blogging much, for no reason other than that, for once in my life, I have nothing to say. Life is just so normal right now. Everyone is happy, healthy (geez I probably shouldn't say that, it's almost an invitation for Paula to get sick!) and humming along quite nicely. Great for family peace and all that, but not such great blogging fodder - I always feel I blog a lot better when I am all drama-driven and uptight.
So I am going to leave you with some photos from Durban Day that we went to on Sunday.

Can you believe that my teenage daughter brought her book to a music show? You'll be pleased to know that eventually she did take her nose out of the book and in fact got quite excited about what was happening on stage.

14 comments:

Simply-Mel said...

Hey! So good to see you again. Am VERY glad that your life is humming along normally....was mildly concerned by your absence. Normality is GOOD.

Very glad to hear Paula is well, Levi has also had a really good run lately. ;-) Makes for happy mommies hey?

Kirsty said...

Hey - no news is good news, right??
I did your 26 firsts questionaire thingy.... go check it out ! x

Rambler said...

ah! I long for normal...

Looks like such a fab day out!

Tamara said...

Looks like fun.

Is that the Botanical Gardens?

Andrea said...

Normal is Magical...but I am so with you about blogging the drama lol.

Look at that beautiful weather....sigh....looks like a gorgeous day out.

xxx
A

allie said...

Glad to hear your voice!
Yay for peace

Simone said...

I miss the sunny weather

Redness said...

Isn't normal wonderful? So very happy for YOU ;)

angel said...

Ah. Normality. Bliss.

momcat said...

Snap with the book! When I was a teen, my book went everywhere with me (except church). Nobody could separate me from my books.

Regina said...

Lovely pics! I agree it does appear to be easier to blog when things are going haywire! Because the writing helps us clear our minds! I am glad that things are going so well for you & family!
Peace & Love!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary! (9/23/09)

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like fun :)

Happy blogoversary!

shingai said...

Hi! am opening my own online store, www.kuna.co.za on the 1st of November,

KuNa is a unique on-line boutique, offering a specialized selection quirky and beautiful girls clothing ages 2-10 years. We have a special focus on quality products that aren't readily available in department stores, all made and hand crafted with love in South Africa

AND between now and the 1st of November, I'm giving away R50.00 vouchers , just for leaving your e-mail address on the site!

thanks and happy shopping!

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...