Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Thulani the Travelling Bear

Just a quick post to let you know about a project that Paula and I are doing!

For the longest time, Paula has wanted to do a "travelling bear" project.  She got the idea from a similar project that we participated in aeons ago, when she was about 5 years old and we were homeschooling.  I finally agreed to help her get it off the ground while I was on leave last month.  It's been quite a mission getting it all organised, but finally the project is up and running and "Thulani" is making his way around the world, thanks to the input of a whole bunch of wonderful people, scattered across the globe, who came on board to make this happen.

So if you'd like to follow Thulani's travels, hop along to his dedicated blog, which you can find here.

3 comments:

Simone said...

Very Cool

Andrea said...

Okay just went back and read the date on the gecko post....sigh...knew it was too good to be true, but my addled antibiotic seeped brain read it wrong to start off with....oh well....good luck with the travelling bear project xxx

Michael said...

I like your Blog and your posts are very informative. Very inspiring. I’ve recently set up a Blog about cooking and was looking around for inspiration and came across this page and I have to say I’m impressed with your dedication and hope that mine can reach this level someday. Congratulations
If you would like to check out my Blog and give me some pointers I would be very appreciative.
http://howtocookanegg.blogspot.com/
Thanks

I am busy ruminating on an updated bucket list - it's a lot more difficult than one would think!  The last time I created a bucket...