So.... let me share my happiness with you:
- The very best days are the days when Grant comes to work with me. (Grant shares my office on the days he is "local") I love looking up from my work and there he sits, working hard too. And every now and then making me a cup of green tea. Love it! Today was just such a day.
- This afternoon I got to faff around, with my dog by my side, doing my own thing all afternoon. The very best way to spend a Friday afternoon.
- My two girls headed off to Durban on "wedding business" It is so wonderful that they were talking to each other, and having fun together (as opposed to grunting at each other or ignoring each other, which is often the norm.... unfortunately!)
- I am so happy that Rox is marrying someone who loves her to pieces and will do everything in his power to make her happy.
- Paula has found herself the most wonderful boyfriend. He's just...... lovely.
- It's a complete miracle, but I "click" with Paula's boyfriend's mom. This is a biggie for me.... remember this post.
- Grant and I went out for sushi, beer and cappuccino together tonight. What a way to end a day!
- We are now sitting on the couch together, watching the rugby
- I am so very, very grateful that although we have been through the toughest of times and our marriage has teetered on the very brink of disaster, we are happier together now than we have ever been in our married life.