Monday, November 14, 2011

Our bride-to-be had a Kitchen Tea

Who knew that the final few weeks before a wedding could fly by in the blink of an eye?!  Seems like yesterday that the wedding was months away and now it is literally around the corner.

On Saturday Roxy's fantabulous bridesmaids arranged a kitchen tea for her.  These girls have been amazing!  All I had to do was pay the bill and pitch up.  Bliss :-)

The tea was hosted at a local restaurant with a burlesque theme. It was really beautiful. 

















A fun time was had by all!

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the purples!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Wow this looked like such fun, love the expressions on the faces ! Hope the wedding is wonderful & you all cherish every minute of it. Must be quite scarey that the wedding is upon you but what a wonderful thing. I keep hoping mine will take the plunge but no such luck yet lol.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...