Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Time for some creativity

I came over all weirdly restless at the beginning of the month.  January sometimes does that to me - I think it's all the talk of new beginnings, out with the old, in with the new.... I start feeling like I should be doing something and I begin to obsessively look around for new things to do.  It can get really annoying, ask my Jackie dog who follows me around as I open cupboards, tidy drawers, pick it up, put it down, open cupboards.....  So this year I decided to stop the nonsense and get creative!  (Much to Jackie's relief!)

I have a great pile of scrapbooking stash that makes me feel guilty everytime I look at it and I have finally found a way to use it.  Yay!  I have begun Stephanie Ackerman's Scrapbook*Life*Journal online class.  I have talked Rox into doing it with me and we are really enjoying it.  It's a very gentle class, no pressure, no having to show other people what you have produced (heavens, that would have me running for the hills!) and you do it all in your own time.  I LIKE it!

January's theme is "Being honest with yourself" - quite a good way to start the year.

And it fits in perfectly with my word for the year too :-)

1 comment:

Simone said...

Brilliant

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...