Wednesday, April 18, 2012

These are a few of my favourite things.....

Karma soap by Lush The best smell in the world!  I will go to great lengths to get my hands on my Karma soap.  It's not available in South Africa, so I have to beg everyone I know (and some people I don't!) to buy it for me when they go overseas.  It's also very expensive when you convert to Rands, so I don't even think about that!  It's not a luxury I need my Karma.....

Love, love, love it.


Satsuma shower gel by The Body Shop.  Okay, so it's not Karma, but it does have a lovely fresh, Summery fragrance and a better texture than any other shower gel I've ever used.  I use the whole Satsuma range, the lotion and the body butter are really nice too.

Lindt Intense Mint.  I cannot survive a day without my Lindt Mint.  It's my medicine.  I must have it in order to function normally. 


 Project Life - I bought the Project Life kit at the beginning of the year and am so enjoying this "scrapbooking-lite" way of storing our photos and recording our memories.




 Graham Beck Railroad Red - man, I'm loving this wine at the moment.  Can't think of a better way to end the day :-)


Neutrogena Hand Cream - the ONLY hand cream that can cope with my OCD hand-washing tendencies.... gotta love it!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All sounds and looks very interesting! Love Lindt but not mad about dark chocolate!
Have fun using all your fave things!

Teena in Toronto said...

Excellent choices!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Love the choc & wine such a good combination,mmmm OCD hand washing I have the very same but use Manuka honey hand cream from New Zealand just love it.

Kirsty said...

I am very keen to try the Project life... might do it next year.
I am going overseas at the end of the year... will happily get you some karma :)

Dealing with grief

I just read this amazing blog post by a mom who recently lost her baby. She gives real, practical examples of what to do/say to someone wh...