- Paula and I were home alone last night.... Paula and I do "restful evenings" very well. In fact we have it down to a fine art. I'm going to miss our "home alone" nights when she leaves the nest!
- Talking of which, we are planning a change of nest! The plan is to move to Hillcrest at the end of next year. I wish the time would come already, I hate having a big change hanging over me. Especially when it involves the buying and selling of homes and the relocating of very many animals and the packing of a million or so boxes...
- I feel so good on my new exercise routine. Doing the right thing definitely makes me feel better, I wonder why I then have the natural tendency to want to do the wrong thing?!
- I had to go to the dentist yesterday and got myself into quite a state about it. Walking to my car on my way to the dreaded appointment (which by the way turned out to be an absolute breeze!) I realised that I had been pushing buttons on my cell phone by mistake, glanced down and the buttons I had pushed had spelt "pooooppp" I thought that was quite apt!
- The dentist told me I need to use Sensodyne toothpaste. That's such an old lady kind of thing to have to do....
- Seems like I'm fast becoming an old lady. The guy at the check-out at Game last Wednesday asked me if I have a Senior Citizens card!!! Can.You. Believe. It?! My holy aunt, I must look positively ancient.
- We're all going on a Summer holiday. Yay! That should hopefully make me look younger and feel more relaxed.
- Winter has finally arrived on the East Coast of Africa and I for one couldn't be more delighted!
- Best I get some work done.
Thursday, June 07, 2012
2017 has been a strange year. I started the year with great intentions and some firm goals in mind, but somehow I stalled quite early on in...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...