Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hello?

Hello.... is there anybody there....? 

Can anybody hear me?


I kind of feel like someone walking onto a deserted stage in a dark, cold, empty theatre.


So, it's been a while.  A long while.  But I'm starting to feel like it's time to bring the blog out of hibernation, so I'm back.  Tentatively, hesitantly, back.
 
The last couple of years have been challenging to say the least.  I've been through some extremely traumatic stuff.  On a soul-deep level I am no longer the person who used to write this blog.  It's been.... hard.  I'm not quite ready to share more about all of that yet, maybe I will never be ready. We'll see.

For now, I've got some plans for the blog for the month of December.  And we'll see how we go after that.
 

No comments:

I am busy ruminating on an updated bucket list - it's a lot more difficult than one would think!  The last time I created a bucket...