Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Reflections Day 20 - 2014 was....

Family time at Highland Nook:


 
Having the Smith's to stay and a baby shower:
 

 
 
Taking our bump to the rugby:
 




The agonising wait for our baby to arrive:


The unbelievable joy of that first glimpse (I still can't look at that photo without tearing up!)


The indescribable emotion of seeing this face, my daughter, the radiant first-time-mommy (can't look at this one without tearing up either!)

 
 
All of us falling a little more in love every single day:
 
 
 
An amazing trip to Europe with the Smiths (the stuff bucket-lists are made of):




Watching our baby girl grow:


First plane ride for our little munchkin:


The oldest family member meeting the youngest family member:

 
Quality time with my favourites, special memories being made:

No comments:

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...