* All the wonderful times I have shared with my girls. I so love living close to my girls and the tight-knit, supportive, loving family that we are. I am forever grateful.
* Isabella! I'll never forget 2014 because that's the year that gave me my Isa-boo, and turned my Rox into a wonderful mom.
That little poppet carries my heart in her teeny-tiny little hand x
* Paula settling so well at Varsity. Shew, I don't deny that I had many sleepless nights about Paula heading off to Varsity. But it's turned out just fine, she has made such lovely friends and is doing very well academically. I have a very thankful heart.
* My Jax is becoming an old lady and her health isn't the best. I am grateful for each and every day that 2014 offered me with this precious dog, my constant and faithful companion. Love her more than words can say.
* Europe. Our trip to Europe this year was the stuff that dreams are made of. I am forever grateful that we have had the opportunity to travel the way we have.
* Lisa. This year marked 40 years of friendship! Lis and I have seen each other through so many ups and downs I don't think I even remember them all. She's my "sister-from-another-mother". It was so special that we got to cruise together this year.