Monday, December 01, 2014

December Reflections Day1 - Drink

Today's prompt is "Drink":

The photo today was a no-brainer for me, because December is summed up by one drink in my mind.... the mojito!  Summer days, Summer nights....  a mojito in hand..... that's the life!

 
 
Off to finish my mojito!  Cheers!


In a bid to get my blogging mojo back, I decided to join the December Reflections being hosted by Susannah Conway.  The idea is to take photos to document the month of December - a fun way to end the year I feel!  Susannah has some photo prompts up on the website to give those of us needing a nudge a little inspiration.  Feel free to join in on Instagram, Flickr or your blog.


 
 

No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...