Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Morning Trade

After threatening to go for months, we made our first visit to the Morning Trade a few weeks ago, meeting Rox, Jon and Isabella there for an early lunch.





The Morning Trade is situated in the Rivertown area, which seems to be developing a nice vibe, and is open on Sundays from 8:00 to 14:00.  There are lots of farm fresh goodies and artisan foods for sale.

I was very impressed with the quality of goods on offer - lovely baked goodies, cold meats, veggies, coffees etc.




My only gripe is that a couple of food items were sold out by the time we got there at 12:00ish.  I think we'll aim to be there for breakfast next time, instead of planning to lunch there as we did this time.


All in all, well worth a visit and we will definitely be back.

No comments:

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...