Saturday, April 11, 2015

April Love - An inspiring person

I thought about this prompt long and hard.   The usual suspects came to mind: Madiba, Mother Theresa, Oprah, Deepak Chopra, the Dalai Lama....  But ultimately, I decided to look much closer to home, to someone who inspires me with her actions daily.  So I have chosen my daughter, Paula.


Paula inspires me every single day, with her courage, her determination, her thoughtfulness, her sense of justice, her commitment to her beliefs and her many other amazing attributes.  She is one incredible young lady and I am very, very lucky to have her as my "person". 

No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...