Friday, September 18, 2015

Five on Friday

It's Friday!  Already!  Where do the days go??

This week I was quite busy, so I didn't do as much internet browsing as I usually do - which is probably a good thing!  But I did see this interesting article about the rare astronomical event that is coming to a sky near you on 28 September.

I loved this guy's take on vulnerability.



Reading this blog got me keen to start doing some serious journaling.

Loved the look of these hand-lettering tutorials.

And finally, I actually made these Cranberry and Apricot Nut Bars and they are awesome!


2 comments:

Louise Corrans said...

Wow, I can't believe you made such gorgeous looking eats. I checked out Flylady and there are some good tips!

Louise Corrans said...

I checked out Flylady and there are some good tips!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...