Saturday, September 19, 2015

One + Four = Life: 19 September 2015

I'm starting something new today.  When I started this blog it was for the express purpose of recording the lives of my family.  Sometimes that purpose gets a little lost in amongst all the other bits and pieces I blog about.  When I saw the idea of One + Four = Life - first on Meet Me at Mike's and more recently on Nanjing Nian, I thought it would be a nice way of getting back to basics and recording the goings on in our family.  


The idea is:   once a week, four photos, to document your life.  One + Four = Life


So, I am going to try to do it weekly, as a way of remembering what we have been up to that week.  Be warned, the photos are probably not going to be of the greatest quality because (a) they are going to be taken by me! and (b) they'll be snapped on the run, using my phone.







1:  We spent the afternoon at the Oysterbox, enjoying cocktails in the Lighthouse Bar and then a wonderful High Tea to celebrate June's 60th birthday.

2:  Paula and June by the famous lighthouse.  Doesn't Junie look lovely at 60?!

3: A frequent sight on our driveway.  Roxy and Issy heading home from our house.  We are SO lucky to live next door to one another.

4:  In our kitchen first thing in the morning.  Roxy and Issy come up to have breakfast with us most days.  Usually it's a green smoothie.

2 comments:

I Will Bloom said...

Ooh, love that you're joining in! Neither of the two women in the photo (I'm assuming one of them is you?!) looks *anywhere near* 60!! Cute photo of the little one helping with the juicing!

Louise Corrans said...

The Oyster Box in Umhlanga....lovely. Those are great pics. Close to my neck of the woods.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...