Monday, October 19, 2015

One plus four = Life


Seems this week's One + Four = Life post is allllllll about Issy!

I've been exhausted this week, still am actually, fortunately things should be settling down somewhat now, so hopefully I'll get a chance to re-charge my batteries in the next couple of weeks.  I sure hope so because there is nothing worse than waking up tired and having to drag myself through the day.

1.

I'm not a great fan of Spring to be honest.  To me, Spring seems to be largely about wind and drizzle - not that I would complain if we got some rain at the moment, things are really dry around here.  What I DO love about Spring is the Jacarandas.  Nothing nicer than stepping outside in the morning and seeing the driveway carpeted in Jacaranda flowers.

2.

Issy graduated to a "Big Girl Bed" this week!  She was in such a hurry to sleep in it that she couldn't wait for the bed to be varnished, or for the proper bedding to arrive.  How cute is that little bottom in the air!

3.

I love her in this top because.... those shoulders!

4. 

We popped in to Rox's and Jon's house for a visit yesterday afternoon to be greeted by this darling little streaker!

That's all for this week.  Here's hoping my blogging mojo returns in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...