Monday, November 02, 2015

Restless


I love this quote.  It sums up exactly how I feel at the moment.  I'm restless.  I have no idea why.  We went through a hectic few weeks and now things are pretty much settled and you would think I'd be feeling calm and relaxed - the "storm" is over, after all,  But no, I'm fidgety and distracted and I have this little ball of anxiousness in the pit of my stomach that just won't go away.  It frightens me a bit because when I feel like this it usually means that something is not "right", I may not be able to put my finger on the cause just yet, but sooner or later it will come to light.  My spidey-sense is tingling.  Sounds a bit woo-woo, but that spidey-sense is usually spot-on.  Oh well, time will tell.  In the meantime I will fidget and fret...  Even the weather has decided to join in, with a howling gale to match my mood.

No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...