Wednesday, December 07, 2016

December Reflections: Day 7 "5 things about me"

5 Things about me:

I love to travel - particularly to the countries around the Med

Paula and me at Santa Margherita, Italy
Swimming with Issy in Amalfi, Italy

I am crazy about animals, especially dogs and donkeys.

Paula and me at the Donkey Sanctury, Corfu

I am semi-vegetarian, I don't eat any red meat, but I do eat poultry, fish and dairy products

I would love to live in Corfu.

Corfu, Greece

Nothing means more to me than my family.

Me, Aunt Wendy, Issy, Paula and Roxy


December Reflections with Susannah Conway

1 comment:

Mandy 'n' Justin said...

I've only been to Italy once (Venice). I'd love to go again. My first impression wasn't that great, but I blame it on my emotional state at the time. Amalfi is definitely on my bucket list!

It was great to learn more about you through Susannah Connway December Reflections. Hope you keep participating! :)

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...