Friday, December 09, 2016

Best Day of 2016

I think my favourite day of this year was Sunday 19 June, the day we started our week-long walk on the Camino Frances in Spain.  We were so excited to finally start the walk we had been planning for many months.  The feeling of anticipation and excitement as we left our hotel was amazing and then the sense of achievement when we made it to Uterga and knew that we had managed the climb up and down the Alto del Perdon (that had been worrying me a lot in the preceding weeks!)  It was all just amazing, an incredible day and a wonderful experience.

I wrote about our day on my Camino blog here.



December Reflections with Susannah Conway

No comments:

I am busy ruminating on an updated bucket list - it's a lot more difficult than one would think!  The last time I created a bucket...