Friday, February 03, 2017

Blogs I love - the beauty edition

Lately I've been spending way too many hours scouring beauty blogs. Most of the time it's a case of wishful thinking, because I literally have no budget for cosmetics, but on a positive note, I find that I've learnt a lot of interesting tips and tricks from the hours I spend reading these blogs.  

Three of my favourite beauty blogs are:

Maskcara - I just LOVE the makeovers this woman does... unbelievable!




The Small Things -  I found this blog a few years ago, when searching for ways to control my crazily wayward hair and have been an avid follower ever since.  Kate's hair and beauty tips are so down-to-earth and she has the sweetest family.




Pink Peonies - I first started reading Pink Peonies because, yay!, it's a South African blog, but now I am a devoted reader because it's a really, really good blog and Luzanne seems to be a genuinely nice person.



No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...